- Terry Sanford High School
FTS Coming Events
Junior and Senior GirlsPlease stay tuned for information on Cinderella’s Closet. Cinderella’s Closet helps those that can not afford a dress for PROM, to get a dress. See Ms. Stevenson or Ms. Shuler for more information.
- Students, please take this survey below! https://eprovesurveys.advanc-ed.org/surveys/#/action/209798/14935
- The next Driver's Ed class registration will open on January 9th. All information regarding Driver's Ed is available on the CCS website. Thank you! https://www.ccs.k12.nc.us/domain/1633
- Miss FTS Pageant will be held on February 9, 2023, at 6:30 pm. If you are interested, please make sure you have filled out the Google Form that was sent through email.
- FTS Military Family Night here at the school. February 16 @ 6:00 PM in the auditorium! All active duty and military-connected students and their families should come!
- Buy your yearbook today!! There are only 21 copies left. The link is below:https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/productBrowse/1051974/Terry-Sanford-High-School/2023-Yearbook/2022080908171186065/CATALOG_SHOP/
In preparation for senior scholarships and awards, please fill out the attached google form: Senior Bio Page
Seniors, please make sure you make your yearbook selection for your senior photos. If you do not select it will be selected for you. You will not receive an ID card until you make your selection.
Senior cap and gown photos will be on February 14 (ladies) and February 15 (guys). There is a $10 sitting fee due at the time of the session. Lifetouch will provide a cap and a gown for the pictures. Click HERE to select a time. Please pay attention to the tabs on the bottom and make sure you sign up for the correct date.
- Seniors, if you’re working on volunteer hours in order to earn the Live United Graduation cord, you may submit those hours via a Google form or physical verification form Hours Log. The Google form can be accessed by the QR code located on the Hours log form. In order to receive the cord, you must complete a minimum of 50 volunteer hours during your senior year. Hours are due by April 30, 2023.
- STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE OUTSIDE FOOD DELIVERED. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE YOUR CLASS OR PICK IT UP DURING SCHOOL HOURS. WE WILL SEND THE DELIVERY AWAY WHEN THEY TRY TO DROP IT OFF AND YOU WILL BE WITHOUT YOUR FOOD AND MONEY.
- Students who have already PAID for their BULLDOG card can come by the media center in the morning or 1st lunch to have the card made.
- FTS Blood Drive will be Thursday, March 16, 2023, from 8:30-3:00. You can find Sign Up sheets at Room 62, Main Office, and Room 8. Must be at least 16 years old, 16-year-old donors must have a signed parents' consent form. Please have a Photo ID and be sure to eat a nutritious meal before donation.
- Teachers: Please do not send students to Room 62 day of blood drive, an escort will come to your classroom to get the student, and will escort them back to class after donation. If you have a student wanting to donate, who did not pre register, please call room 62 and we will send an escort. THANK YOU!!
Club and Group Announcements
- KEY CLUB (Steffen)
Key Leadership Meeting Facetime--contact P. Fortea
Key Club Meeting after school on Wednesday, January 25 in the Media Center
Induction Ceremony Tuesday, January 17, 5:30 Postponed
FCCLA will have a meeting for all members THURSDAY, Jan 26th at 3:50. See Mrs. Morgan ASAP if you can not attend..
Teachers/Students if you have anything going on that you would like captured by Yearbook please email TiffanyMcMillan@ccs.k12.nc.us. We will try to make sure that we have a photographer there to capture the moment. Also if you have any photos that you would like to share for the yearbook please share those with me via email as well.
- Winter Sports Interest Meeting Presentation
Requirements BEFORE you are able to try out:
1) You must create an account (if you don't already have one) in Final Forms. Click this link to have your parents create an account: https://cumberland-nc.finalforms.com/. After your parent creates an account they can register you if you don't have an account. You will then receive an email to activate your account. Make sure you select the winter sport you're trying out for.
2) You must complete all of the forms on your forms list in Final Forms. Your parents will have to do the same.
3) You must have a current (unexpired) physical uploaded into Final Forms or present a copy to Mr. Mac, Athletic Director BEFORE tryouts begin. In order to play Winter Sports your physical must not expire before March 15, 2023.
Girls Soccer Off-Season Workout Schedule
After winter break, we will work out M-Th from 4:00-5:30 starting on Monday, January 9 through Thursday, February 9.
Beginning on February 13, we will practice M-F beginning at 4:00 unless we have a game.
Please see Coach Barbour in room 227 for further information.