The Career and Technical Education Four-Year Strategic Plan consists of six sections. Each represents strategic ways to help our key stakeholders, customers, employees, volunteers, and partners agree on what career-technical education cumulatively entails, and what Cumberland County needs to do to perform better during the first four years of Perkins V.
FISCAL YEAR LOCAL APPLICATION
Cumberland County's local application can be viewed on the NC CCIP Website. To access, click on the link below.
Cumberland County Local Application
Select Cumberland and Search
Click Cumberland County Schools
Select Funding - Funding Applications
Select CTE Local Application
You will find the plan with descriptions of the following sections:
- Part I: Data/Indicators of Performance
- Part II: Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Part III: Local Application Narratives
- Part IV: Application for Workstudy
- Part V: Perkins Federal, Months of Employment and State Support Grants
- Part VI: Assurances and Certifications