Help in Hope's "Me in You" Mentorship Program
Mission, Vision and Philosophy:
- Our mission is motivate and empower transitional age youth (13-21) with knowledge, skills and connections to improve their quality of life.
- Our vision is to enhance the resilience of youth and their families with programs that promote holistic wellness, goal attainment and fosters positive connections for fulfilling lives.
- Our philosophy is to nurture genuine, non-judgemental and authentic relationships that fosters connections, elicits hope and empower change.
- Improved Resiliency Skills
- Increased ability to set and achieve realistic goals
- improve family, peer and community relationships
- Increased confidence and self-worth
- 6-week structured virtual program
- 90-120 minute group sessions
- Start date June 2021
- Co-facilitated sessions
- Participant incentives and certificate upon completion
Topics May Include:
- Physical Health
- Social Health
- Mental Health
- Goal Setting and Decision-Making Skills
- Studying and Test Taking Skills
- Resume and Interviewing Skills
- Vocational and College Expectations
- Life Skills and Time Management
- Leadership and Mentorship
Help in Hope's "Me in You" Mentorship Program Brochure Side 1
*Non-school materials from agencies and organizations are neither endorsed nor necessarily reflective of the views of the school board or the school system.